Broad European network and support
Since 2005 a European network has been built in which experts in the field of dignity and palliative care exchange experiences and projects and to optimize care for the frail old. Now we can see how this group of professionals and researchers are joined by representatives from a large number of environments. So far we find 22 different nations represented among the participants at the Solstrand conference.
From the particaipants list dated July 1. we can find delagetes, speakers and organisators from these countries:
Albania, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Georgia, Germany, India, Israel, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.
As a result of organisations's network a number of supporters also have signed in for the event in Bergen with their financial support:
- Norwegian Union of Municipal and General Employees, Norway
- Austrian Red Cross, Austria
- Norwegian Red Cross, Norway
- Grünenthal Foundation for Palliative Care, Germany
- German Hospice Foundation, Germany
- GC Rieber Foundation, Norway
- V. Aase and J.F. Odfjell Foundation, Norway
- Kommunal Landspensjonskasse Mutual Insurance Company, Norway